Memoir Partnering Method
Easy way to help someone turn memories into memoirs!
Offers a message to future generations
Encourages connections with others
Honor those of the past
Improves memory and agility
Sparks curiosity among family and friends
ONLINE tool for starting your memoir
How to Organize, Write, and Polish Your Memoir
20 Chapters the jumpstart your memory
MemoirMagic™ Online Program
Memoir Magic™ is a comprehensive, affordable, and fun way to get to that first, important draft.
You’ll have access to 20 chapters, including Childhood, Grade School, Youth, High School, First Love, Career, Beliefs, Family Heritage, and more. Within each chapter, you are prompted to enter your memories and thoughts. Such prompts guide you to remember details to write your memoir.
Click some buttons and add some text and …
Dedicated to those of you who:
- Don’t like to write
- Haven’t a clue how to begin a life story or memoir
- Don’t know how to retrieve information from the past
- Feel guilty about not writing your life story
- Don’t want to write a memoir yourself
- Want a video memoir
Everyone has a story worth remembering. Create a legacy that will live forever … write it yourself, partner with a loved one, or let 7 Memories do it for you
Free Stuff and Resources
Realize, there’s NO ONE WAY to write a memoir.
Start with your:
- photos or mementos or memorabilia
- journal or diary
- favorite memories
- treasured collection
- anyone who means a lot to you
- anything that means a lot to you
- any source of inspiration
Our goal is just to get you started … and to keep you going! Here are some helpful resources.
First Feedback About Your Memoir
Confused about your memoir?
- Is it interesting?
- Does it open in a way people will want to read it?
- Does it maintain momentum throughout?
- Does it convey the message I intend?
- Does it have a variety of style and content to please readers?
- What are the strong areas? Weak areas?
- Are you going in the wrong direction with your writing?
- Are you getting stuck?
Get answers to these questions and more. Get FREE professional feedback about your memoir.