Wheel of Memories
Spin the first wheel for your category. Spin the second wheel for your question number. Then click the category below to see the questions.
Click the category below to see the list of questions
CLICK YOUR CATEGORY:
- Tell about your first day behind the wheel of a car.
- Tell about your first kiss.
- Tell about your first place living alone as an adult.
- Tell about your first trip outside your home town.
- Tell about your first job as a kid.
- Tell about your first job as an adult.
- Tell about the first time you stood up for yourself.
- What was the best thing a relative ever told you?
- What was the best thing a friend ever told you?
- What is the best thing about your life today?
- What was the best thing about your childhood?
- What is the best advice you were ever given?
- What is the best advice you have ever given?
- What is best thing you are looking forward to?
- What is one of the worst memories of your childhood?
- What is one of the worst memories of your adulthood?
- What scared you as a child?
- What scares you now?
- How did you deal with scary things as a child?
- How do you deal with scary things as an adult?
- What would you tell your young self about the scary part of life?
- Who was your favorite relative growing up?
- Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
- What is your favorite song? Movie? Book? Color? Flower? Food?
- What was your favorite activity growing up?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your favorite thing to do in a day?
- Who is your favorite famous person (dead or alive)?
- What kinds of household projects have you typically left unfinished?
- What types of work/job related projects have you typically unfinished?
- What self-care routines have you typically neglected?
- How have the unfinished “things” affected your life?
- What is the most important unfinished “thing” in your life right now?
- What keeps you from completing your important unfinished project?
- What would help you complete your important unfinished project?
- What wishes did your family have for you?
- What wishes did you have as a child?
- Who or what influenced your wishes?
- How did your wishes change as you got older and/or into adulthood?
- What wishes came true?
- What wishes are you working on now?
- What wishes do you have for the next generation?